Soval offers a wide range of check valves for all your flow control projects and needs. We serve the uflm fire protection, awwa waterworks, irrigation, industrial and plumbing needs. Please contact us with any questions we you may have and we look forward to taking care of your needs with our outstanding customer service. A check valve is a specialized control valve used to control liquid or gas flow through pipes. The rotating disc in the valve is controlled by an exterior wheel, allowing it to be completely shut off when necessary. Check valves contrast with valve types like steel globe valves, steel gate valves, butterfly valves, and solenoid valves.
- 1020 Series - Cast Iron Flex Check Valve Product #: 1020The SOVAL Flex Check Valve is designed with a precision molded disc with an integral o-ring type sealing surface and container alloy steel with Nylon Reinforcement in the flexible hinge area all manufactured to with stand a long lasting performing type of valve . The 1020 Series Flex Check comes equipped with a threaded port for a pipe plug on the bottom of the valve which will allow for field installation of a backflow actuator. Slamming and water hammer with the SOVAL 1020 Series Flex Check is virtually non-existent due to its short closing travel. Learn More
- 1037 Series - Cast Iron Flanged Silent Globe Check Valve Product #: 1037The SOVAL 1037 Series is a flanged silent globe check valve for liquid service that offers many advantages when compared to the traditional check valves. This valve is designed to close before the pump stops to eliminate water hammer, system surges, and of course flow reversal. The valve is fusion bonded epoxy coated and comes with a ductile iron disc that is guided by a stainless steel stem allowing the valve to be installed vertical or horizontal Learn More
- 1080 Series - Cast Iron Flanged Ball Check Valve Product #: 1080The SOVAL 1080 Series is a Flanged Pattern Ball Check Valve that is used to prevent back-flow allowing flow with minimum friction loss. Typically used in wastewater application or dirty media applications the 1080 series has an aluminum ball, fully encapsulated w/ EPDM Rubber. The valve is internally and externally fusion bonded epoxy painted. Learn More
- 824 Series - Ductile Iron UL/FM Flanged Swing Check Valve Product #: 824UL / FM at 300 psi, UL / FM Swing Check Valves – Flange x Flange (2” – 12” Sizes) are manufactured to AWWA C508 Standard, offering a Clear Waterway. Resilient Seating with EPDM rubber to bronze seat ring seal. Flanged Ends to ANSI B16.1, Class 125. Two test plugs included. Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard. Certfied to NSF / ANSI 61 & 372. Learn More
- 826 Series - Ductile Iron Swing Check Valve w/ Lever and Weight Flanged Ends Product #: 826Lever and Weight Swing Check valves manufactured to AWWA C508 Standard. Resilient seated disc seals against integral bronze seat ring. Full waterway design. Available in 2” through 24” sizes, Flanged ends, ANSI B16.1, Class 125. 200 psi Water Working Pressure rating in sizes through 12”, 150 psi in 14”-24” sizes. Also available in Lever & Spring configuration. Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard. Learn More
- 836 Series - Ductile Iron Wafer Style Check Valve Product #: 836The SOVAL 836 Series offers a short face to face dimension and compact design allowing installation and service between tight spaces. This valve is has a single door design and is spring assisted for better dynamic behavior. It is soft seated for perfect tightness even at low differential pressure. This valve has very little obstruction for the media to pass. Learn More
- 837 Series - Double Door Check Valve UL Listed Product #: 837The SOVAL 837 Series offers a short face to face dimension and compact design allowing installation and service between tight spaces. This valve is UL Listed and is spring assisted for better dynamic behavior. It is soft seated for perfect tightness even at low differential pressure. Learn More